Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Cliche Forttaye

Hi. I'm a blogger and I like to blog. You'd never guess it from looking at me, but I really like to blog. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I have nothing else to do. In fact, after all, when all is said and done, I'll be able to look back on a stellar career and great relationships with all of my 14 children and all of their children. Let's see, I don't remember how many there are now, but I think one of them is the president. Come to think of it, at least one of them is in prison too. What can I say? You win some, you loose some. Anyway, as I was saying, I like to blog. Let me tell you how much I like to blog. Never mind that I spend more time writing this thing than everyone put together spend reading it. Nevermind that the money I earn writing this thing wouldn't be enough to cover half the food required to nourish my pinkie fingernail during the time it takes me to earn it. Brace yourself for the bottom line, OK? You guessed it! Congratulations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a C.G. piece?

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home