Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Curious Incident of The Man in the Hallway

Waiting outside a locked door on the fifth floor, I took a seat on the carpet next to the men's restroom and proceeded to read some A-level maths. Presently a ordinary-looking middle-aged man ambled down the hall towards me. I pulled back my legs so he could pass. But rather than walk around me, he attempted to walk right through me. I tried to catch him as he fell, but he quickly said he was fine and went into the men's room. Now, whenever someone approaches me, I'll be sure to make some noise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is a blind man who knows how many steps from his office to the bathroom.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you blend into the surroundings, chameleon-like? Maybe you need to jazz up your wardrobe.
kbs

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home