Friday, May 15, 2009

My Bad!

I've receive a lot of rejection notices in my day, after job applications, grad school applications, and girlfriend applications. This most recent rejection, which arrived four days after the invite, is exceptionally notable for its "lameness." At least I got a chuckle out of it. I'm thinking of inviting her to more things just to she what she comes up with:
Hi [the freakwenter],

I'm sorry not to get back to you soone,r but I just saw this email. I was out for a couple days and it must've gotten lost in my inbox, my bad!

But sadly, I'm going to have to pass on the contra dancing...I have a few too many chores to do to do anything tonight. Sorry for the lameness.

Hope you're having a happy friday!

[ditz]

4 Comments:

Blogger andreajoy said...

wow that IS horrendously lame! chores v. contra dancing...um, obviously.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

Hey, wait! Chores DO take over---I kind of identify. Except not when I was dating Mr. H---then everything else suffered. So you do have a good point... Yeah, it's lame. You didn't like her anyway, right?

Another Ditz.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous dr perfection said...

what is contra dancing? I don't get out much.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous dr perfection said...

so I just googled it and we were doing this dance thirty years ago in barns. called it barn dancing. I guess there really is nothing new under the sun.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home