Monday, June 01, 2009

Winner Craigslist Ad: Pittsburgh, Gigs

Hello,

I'm going to take my dental hygiene board exam in August and am looking for a patient. The right person must have a lot of build up under their gums. If you haven't been to the dentist in 5 to 10 years, then you're probably the right person. The whole exam takes 4 hours from start to finish, but I will only be cleaning your teeth for 2 hours or less. The exam takes place at Pitt, and I will pick you up at home and drop you off aftwards.

There are no fillings involved or tooth extractions. I'm simply cleaning your teeth, and I will pay you $150.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awful, or else a great joke.

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--getting paid (by the dentist) to have your teeth cleaned. Now that's a concept Obama could use when coming up with a new health care system for the country.
kbs

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home