Friday, March 26, 2010

Jesus is King, etc.

I have been generally impressed with the quality of the graffiti in my favorite bathroom stall at my favorite university. Here's a sampling, in roughly the same order that I noticed it:
  • Why do we sit around and break each others' hearts?
  • [new handwriting] For the same reason we sit around and write weird messages on the stalls.
  • Hi, I'm Jewish!
  • I H8 college but I love all da parties!
  • Jesus is King
  • Those who write on bathroom stalls / roll their shit in little balls / those who read the words of wit / eat the little balls of shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

Oh my. That is hilarious!

You know, you could probably do an entire blog based on bathroom stall graffiti. In fact, such a blog probably already exists. You could google it.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home