Thursday, July 22, 2010

Squash Smoothie

I was drowning in a surplus of squash, and the Minutia Mama inspired me to be bold.


So I took half a hefty squash, a few dips of ice cream, a few pear halves from can, a spot of cinnamon and cloves, about a tablespoon of real grape juice concentrate, and enough milk to keep my $20 Proctor Silex blender from getting the dry heaves.


The result was appetizing in a way that I could not have imagined:

I drank it all in one sitting. It couldn't have tasted better! It tasted like apple pie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

Another convert! Yippeeeee!!!!!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS I will have to try! kbs

4:07 PM  
Blogger Renaissance Lista said...

I will try it promptly! As soon as I get a blender.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home