Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fresh Tears

(neighborhood of D)

You left me girl without much fight,
but now you've brought about my final fears,
You were with that friendly guy last night,
and all I have for comfort is fresh tears.

Chorus:
Fresh tears, my laptop's keys are soaked
Fresh tears, enough tears to wash a turkey
Fresh tears, my inner child just croaked
Fresh tears, I'll be lonesome until I'm thirty

I get online to look for new love,
There's lots of them but none like you,
Some are gross, they make me want to hurl
Some are nice, but their just not my girl.

Instrumental

Chorus

Pa says let's get you to a shrink
Ma says my endorphin level has sunk
Brother and Sister say let's think
You might as well become a Monk.

Chorus

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

I did NOT say you should become a Monk!

But, this is really funny---are we allowed to laugh?

-JJ

6:40 PM  
Blogger My Freakwentness said...

I did NOT say that you said that I should become a Monk!

You may laugh, and I may cry, and all I'll have for comfort is fresh tears.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better stick with math and economics. I don't think songwriting is your thing.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

I disagree with Dr. P. Songwriting is TOTALLY your thing.

-JJ

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant....

Please to be posting a recording.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home