Thursday, February 19, 2009

Google v.s. Grandma: Carrot Cake and Heritage

My colleague (the mostest elitest term for coworker) said that her Grandma's carrot cake is surely better than the first carrot cake recipe that comes up on Google, which I use. So we had a bake-off, and let folks cast votes without knowing who made which cake. I tasted first, and I began to feel deeply sorry for my competitor, because my cake was so vastly better than hers, and I knew this contest would be a terrible blow to her ego and identity. But when all 28 votes had been cast, it was a perfect tie, with my cake trailing until near the end of the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those fortunate co-workers who got to eat not one, but two, pieces of (equally good) carrot cake!
kbs

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home