Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ignore this teaser post

Update: coffee maker needs to be the FIRST link in my post to qualify me for the $40, according to the agent. My bad!

It's a weird world we live in, with this mysterious paper thing we call money, and food coming out of cans, yadda, yadda. It's almost enough to make me want to become a bushman.

Thanks to a message that appeared on the square piece of glowing glass/fabric that I spend most of my day looking at, I became aware that linking to this coffee maker in a "teaser post" (more to come?) could make me the proud owner of a $40 gift certificate to buy stuff online. Not exactly money, but charming nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

You'd be out of a job if you became a Hadza. They don't have numbers above three or four.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous dr perfection said...

I was mesmerized by the National Geographic article about the Hazda. And that photograph of the man in the tree. Thanks for the link.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home