Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Message to Obama

As I was walking to my place of lofty employment this morning, I passed near the hotel where Obama is rumored to be staying. Security had set up a barricade blocking off 16th street, forming a T. A woman in her late 50's came scurrying out of the traffic and approached a security agent, and handed him a regular standard white envelope. "It's a message to Obama," she announced. Then she scurried back to her car, which she had left in the middle of the street, facing the T. The security man turned back to his post with a disheveled shrug.

2 Comments:

Blogger current typist said...

Hey--I think that woman was me! I'd tell you what I'd written in the note, but I already forgot it.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what T and A is but what is a T A woman?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home