Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stereotypical Girl Seeks Fun-Loving Guy

I never thought I'd be doing this online but my friends forced me to try it so here goes! I'm a down-to-earth, easygoing, optimistic girl who's looking for a guy that can make me laugh. A sense of humor is so important. Honestly. What good is a day without laughter? Life is meant to be enjoyed. I love to laugh. My friends made a list of words that best describe me: happy, warm, over achiever, creative, resourceful, high-energy, fun, silly, thoughtful, sunny, positive, and passionate. I like to travel! I believe in living life to its fullest. I'm always up for going out with friends, but I also know how to relax at home. I like to watch movies, and I watch more TV than I'd like to admit. I'm looking for a partner in crime, someone who can show me new restaurants in the city and treat me like a lady.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound p-o-s-i-t-i-v-e-l-y too good to be true!
kbs

11:06 AM  
Blogger current typist said...

My word! Act fast! I mean, Act quickly! -CP

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home