Monday, August 02, 2010

National Debt

Thanks to Mankiw for pointing out an excellent review of the national debt issue by the CBO. This review strikes me as an exceptionally well-written, comprehensive, and common sense introduction to the most important facets of the issue.

In a previous post, I tried to put the size of the debt into understandable terms. In my next post on the topic I pointed out that the national debt figure is often over-stated. In another post I explained how national debt can lead to crisis. In yet another post I explained some of the costs of national debt in a non-crisis situation. It seems I have covered most of the issues addressed by the CBO report, but I think they did a great job at putting it all together and saying it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home