Saturday, May 14, 2011

From the 14th floor: Part 0

The school rep and I looked around my apartment when he delivered me there.

I think I'll fit.


True to rumor, the fridge had enough food in it for at least a couple days, if you're me, or at least a week for a normal person.


I was perplexed at the small size of the bedroom compared to the main living area, but quickly decided that small bedrooms must be just one more aspect of Arab culture I had not heard about.


After returning from a quick excursion to the mall with the school rep, I explored the premises a bit more and found two more bedrooms that neither of us had noticed. One has two twin beds set up like a hotel room. For myself I claimed the the master bedroom with the king bed with clean sheets.


In it's original unadulterated state the master bed had a towel and washcloth on top. It's the only towel and washcloth I've found after extensive searching, suggesting that I'm currently the only person assigned to this flat. I'm not sure what to do with this side room:


So in summary, this place has 2 decks, 3 full bathrooms (a special bathroom feature coming soon!), and 3 bedrooms plus spacious living areas. It's about twice the size of my house back home. I have to walk so far to get anywhere, like from the couch to the refrigerator.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

We are all having so much fun looking at these pictures!

I miss you!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home