Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First class

I start my day scooping up water from the mysterious hilltop-burp stream running behind my house to water my young plants and contemplating how best to attack the groundhog I saw run into the bushes. I end my day sitting in the first class lounge in Dulles airport chatting over wi-fi as I await the beef ribs from a menu with no prices and snack on bits of cantaloupe from the self-serve fruit bar, occasionally glancing up to sip from a tall narrow glass of ice water and taking in the view of jets taxiing on the side of the glass wall. Ah, here are my ribs now, a dainty portion with no bone, unfamiliar to one used to a large plate of groundhog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Jo said...

Keep it coming, bro. (The stories, not the food.) (But yeah, the food too. I want to know all about the food.)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take care of the groundhog?

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home